Pregnancy%20ticker

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Week 4: Poppyseed

We are now 4 weeks pregnant. Our baby is the size of a poppyseed!


The baby is now an embryo and is entering into a very important development stage. Over the next 6 weeks, all of the organs will begin to develop and some will begin to function. I can't believe that this little poppyseed turns into a person!!! Being such an important time, I find myself analyzing every feeling I am having. I would be so crushed if anything happened to this baby. For now, all I can do is think positive thoughts and just do everything I can to nurture our little monkey!

So far we have only spilled the beans (or poppyseeds!) to a few family members and a few close friends. As of now, the lips are zipped until after our 1st appointment on March 5.

Symptom wise not much is going on yet. I have almost gagged a few times on my toothbrush, my back has been sore, and I have been very tired. I took 3 naps on Sunday LOL and have dozed off on the couch every night this week.

Hopefully the next week goes by quick! I have girls night tomorrow night with the girls from work and then a baby shower for our friend Emily to go to on Saturday. I have been spending lots of time doing research online and cruising the Bump and other baby websites. What the hell did expecting Mom's do before the Internet?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment