Pregnancy%20ticker

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Week 5: Sesame Seed

We are now 5 weeks pregnant. Baby B has grown to the size of a sesame seed!


















According to Babycenter, all of the major systems are starting to develop this week. Very exciting! I am taking prenatal vitamins and calcium supplements to help the little guy along. Josh even made me peas last night to eat with dinner. They have extra folic acid, which is important for neural tube development and something I am a bit paranoid about given my family history.

I am still feeling really good. Still tired and the back is usually bugging me by the end of the day. A new symptom? Very very very sore boobies LOL. These all seem pretty typical according to what I have been reading online. No real morning sickness yet, just the occasional nausea. There is a place at the mall here that makes Elephant Ears and Funnel Cake. The place smells nasty because of the deep frying and I almost lost it when I walked past the place the other day. Note to self: Avoid that wing of the mall for the next 9 months!

I decided to switch doctors. I really didn't know anything about the practice or the doctor that I had chosen before, just kind of a random choice. Our friend Emily is having a baby in about a month and she told me which practice she was using. I looked them up and it turns out they have a brand new clinic just a few miles from our house. I called them and made an appointment, so now my first appointment is on Feb 9, just a few weeks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment